Best Angular 2+ ..6,7,8,9 Training Institute in Bangalore
The Most Comprehensive Angular 2+, ...7,8,9 Training Program - Now with Best Practices, MEAN Concepts & Real-time Project
Syllabus updated to Angular 9 & with Best Practices
exposure to several Real Time Technologies such as
- Express JS
- JWTs (JSON Web Tokens)
- bcrypt etc.,
How we provide training ?
Instead of providing training directly on TypeScript & Angular, we let our students understand the current Web Development scenario and how it is different from the past.
- A brief look into Node JS
- Introduction and training on essential TypeScript
- Angular JS vs Angular 2…6/7/8/9
- Complete Training on Angular 2/4/5/6/7/8/9
Our students often come with different types of requirements. Some students want to learn only Angular, some with Real time Project and some wants to have some basic training on MEAN Stack and some wants Project Support.
To make our training program suitable to everyone, we made the following modules optional, and our students can choose any one or two or all or none of them.
- Real Time Project
- Working with MEAN Stack, Ionic and Google’s Firestore
- Project Support
Overview of the Included Angular 2/4/5/6/7/8/9 Training Modules
We provide training on the latest version of Angular, which is 8/9 currently.
As Google completely rewritten AngularJS and released Angular 2 which is entirely different from AngularJS, many aspiring Angular learners still doubting that Angular 8/9 may be entirely different from Angular 2, which is completely wrong.
Google periodically updates Angular and releases its latest versions with a backward compatibility till Angular 2. So, whenever there is a newer version of Angular, that will be an enhancement of its previous version and not entirely different.
MEAN stack training is optional to our students. To the required students, we provide training on
- Why Node JS is so popular
- How to Use Node JS
- How to Create a basic server with Node JS
- Handling requests from Node JS
- Installing and working with Express JS
- Handling HTTP requests using Express JS
- How to create RESTful api’s using Express JS
- Connecting to MongoDB using Mongoose
- Performing CRUD operations on MongoDB using Mongoose
- Accessing MongoDB and performing CRUD operation from an Angular 2/4/5 applications.
Yes, we provide customized training on Angular based on our student’s exact requirements.
Yes, we provided project assistance to several companies and their employees. As long as the project is Angular based, we provide assistance on their projects.
Yes, as long as the project is Angular based, you can build any customized project during the training program.
Yes, we provide Angular fast track training in Bangalore for the students who do not have time to take complete training.
Yes, we provide training on weekends also.